terrarium bitsy tile pack
A downloadable asset pack
a set of bitsy compatible tiles for making terrarium scenes.
comes with the background tiles I used to make mossland and cactusland.
- 186 tiles in two formats: a bitsy-compatible HTML file, and a .bitsy game data file
- 2 example rooms to illustrate tile use - one moss scene and one cactus scene
- 10 color palettes
- tiles for moss, cacti, rocks, dirt, bottles, bug-sized buildings, and more!
- all tiles are named, for easier searching
- to use these tiles in a new project: open bitsy and import the HTML file using the “download” tool inside of bitsy
- to add to an existing project: copy the contents of your game data and the game data from terrarium_tile_pack.bitsy into mixsy and combine them!
You may use these assets in both free and commercial projects. you may modify these assets as you wish.
while you're here, check out my other tile pack! <3
forest zone bitsy tile pack
Click download now to get access to the following files:
terrarium_tile_pack.html 218 kB
terrarium_tile_pack.bitsy 22 kB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
is there any way to get this as a tile set to use for other game engines or can I only use bitsy for this art pack?
thanks for the question :) it only comes with bitsy compatible files, sorry!
gonna use this soon...